Be Present: Reloaded | Hope
'if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. '
2 Chronicles 7:14
What are we doing?
- Gave produce boxes out to the elderly and in need.
- Celebrated our teachers for teacher's appreciation day.
- Honored our mothers with Mother's Day gifts.
- We fed the hospital clean up crew.
- Provided food for ABAC's food pantry.
- We are helping single moms.
- We are encouraging and helping those who have become unemployed during this time.
- We are feeding children and families in Tifton and all around the world.
- The H3 Center is moving forward in the steps we are taking right now.
- Served with Peanut Butter & Jesus to feed over 750 children in our community.
- Supporting local businesses within the community.
- Provided Easter Eggs to over 2,000 children and their families.
- LOVE WKND. We fed over 750 children, supported local businesses, held communion as believers, had a family fun day where we gave away over 2,000 bags of Easter eggs and a special UGCLife Kids service.
'Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” '
'As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the Lord . They said to Moses, “Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you brought us to the desert to die? What have you done to us by bringing us out of Egypt? Didn’t we say to you in Egypt, ‘Leave us alone; let us serve the Egyptians’? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the desert!” '
'Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. '
'Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground. I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen. The Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I gain glory through Pharaoh, his chariots and his horsemen.” '
'Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord : “I will sing to the Lord , for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea. '
'You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of your inheritance— the place, Lord , you made for your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established. “The Lord reigns for ever and ever.” '
'Miriam sang to them: “Sing to the Lord , for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.” '
'“Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the Lord . “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. '
'I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength '